Dylan Roos was surrounded by greatness at an early age. His Dad, Paul Roos, was the coach of the Sydney Swans (a professional Australian rules football club) and Dylan was surrounded by hardworking, motivated, and successful men. His mum is a meditation teacher with a PhD in parapsychic sciences. Dylan’s environments helped him create a healthy balance of exercising both practical life knowledge and spiritual awareness in his personal and work life.
With recently relocating to the North Shore of Oahu, and becoming a new father—Dylan is a masculinity coach and speaker who uses his experience to take clients from ‘princes to kings’. Effectively, teaching them how to tap into their purpose and power.
We talk about:
- How being a new Dad has given him incredible purpose
- The importance of adolescents to go through a “rite of passage” into manhood.
- Why he hates the phrase “toxic masculinity”
- Why struggle is important
- The importance of brotherhood in a world where the average American man has 0.9 close friends!
- How we must aim lower and with good habits turn out time into our ally to get closer to the man that we want to be.
Follow Dylan on Instagram @dylan.roos
Find out more about Dylan’s coaching at www.dylanrooscoaching.com
If you want to support the show and be your best self, use the code LION20, at the website: www.magicmind.co/lion, to get 40% off your first subscription or 20% off your first order.